How To Clean Pearls
by fox loves angel
Pearl Necklace Set
The pearls most of us wear today are cultured pearls, their existence initiated by humans who insert a bead or other object into an oyster or clam. You must handle them carefully to keep them in the best condition.
1. Your pearls will stay cleaner if you put them on after you've applied your makeup and perfume.
2. Be sure to take off your pearl rings before you apply hand and body creams.
3. Dirty pearls can be cleaned with a mild soap and water solution (try Ivory flakes).
4. Never clean your pearls with solutions that contain ammonia or harsh detergents.
5. Don't put pearl jewelry in an ultrasonic cleaner.www.yoneed.com
Mobile version: m.yoneed.net